Friday, March 16, 2012

We're Home

What a sweet welcome home gathering at the airport. I was overwhelmed with tears to see our family and sweet friends. I can't say it enough. We are SO happy to be home the last 24 hours were long and seemed like forever. Anna did awesome on all the flights especially the 14 hour flight from Hong Kong. The boys are extremely tired from all the travels and busyness. Matthew and Mike are coming down with colds but at least it's on the way home and not the entire trip. Ethan woke up this morning with fever and a sore throat. I think we are all run down. I can't believe the boys and I are actually awake at 7:30 am. I thought they would sleep really late, guess we will all take a nap today.
Anna had a hard night, this baby girl has just endured 3 flights, a car seat ride and a new environment to sleep and live in. She was fussy crying on and off through the night. Fortunately, Mike and Anna are still asleep. Can I say, AHhhh my bed never felt better. Thank you mom for nice clean sheets and a frig with food inside. Thank you Aunt Susan for the LSU blankets and notes to the boys, they love them!
Thank you sweet friends for all the prayers words of encouragement, sweet gifts at the airport, but most of all your friendships and blessing of prayers you poured out on our family while we were gone. Your prayers were felt and carried us through the last 2 weeks. We still need prayers as we recuperate from all the travel and sickness and for Anna as she transitions to her new home.
We are praising the Lord for all the great things he has done and is doing for us! We want to bring HIM glory and praise!

I promise to post more pictures once I download them.
The boys ate yogurt and goldfish for breakfast. Ha! I guess that's better than bacon and donuts they ate the last 2 weeks. So, glad to drink water from the tap. So grateful for all the blessing God has poured out on us.
Love you all! Can't wait for many of you to meet our girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment