Saturday, March 10, 2012

Medical Day

Our little princess did not like going to see the doctor. First of all it was crazy chaotic with LOTS of people. We had to see a doctor to check her out physically then an ent and then get her height and weight. Let me say. This was not like any medical visit I've had. Really a joke. She had to get a TB skin test and boy she was not happy. We go back on Monday to get the test read. Pray it will be negative. This process took about 2 to 2 1/2 hours because there were so many families.
We have met so many neat families from all over the US. While we were at the medical a lady had on a wild olive tee and I told her oh we did a fundraiser with them. By my sunrise she said I'm Amy with WOT. She recognized our names. She is here adopting too.

Our girl is doing well. She eats great and is very interactive with us. She is still sorrowful at times. Mainly when she wakes up or goes to sleep. Pray peace for her and a good night sleep for all.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment