Monday, March 26, 2012

Sweet Sisters in Christ

Last Tuesday morning, I took Ethan to school and introduced Anna to his class. He was so excited for everyone to meet her. Once we were done I decided to go upstairs to MOMs in Christ and visit all the sweet ladies that have walked this journey with me. Oh how sweet my precious friends in Christ have been to me. Before we left for China, Pam (my small group leader) called and told me they were making a prayer blanket for Anna and our family and would be praying over it while we were on our trip. Y'all this is the most special gift I've every gotten. Well, I surprised the ladies with Anna and of course they all just loved on her. She ate her first chickin biscuit from Chick-fila while we were there visiting. These sweet friends presented us with her blanket and a generous love offering to buy some things for Anna. My heart is so overwhelmed at how God has blessed me with such sweet friends that have prayed for me, cried with me and now rejoiced with me. I can not tell each one of them enough how thankful I am for each one of them. I can't wait until I am able to join you guys on a regular basis again. Oh how I've missed you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment