Sunday, March 4, 2012

Today's the day!

I'm up early but at least I got a full nights sleep for the first time we have been here. I am so excited in 8 hours we will have our girl. We will officially be a family of 5 today. The boys are ready. They have been talking about who's going to sit by her and hold her first. Hate to tell them but it will be Momma not them but it's great to see their love for her.
Yesterday, we met 9 other families that are here to get their children, most from the South but a few from other places. What a blessing to see all these families doing what they were called to do. Here at the hotel we see families everywhere with little ones,they are all so precious. It just breaks my heart.
The boys ate McDonalds yesterday for lunch, we do get lots of looks, I think it's Ethan's red hair but everyone is very friendly. At lunch a waitress gave the boys a very tiny ice cream cone just to be friendly. It was the funniest thing I've ever seen. It was so small, I mean tiny. It basically was a taster cup size of ice cream. I took a picture but haven't downloaded yet.
We are all starting to settle in to the hotel and hopefully a routine.

I found out last night that Anna did not go back to the orphanage but was able to stay with her foster family until she comes to us today. Yay! PTL.
Post again soon, next time with pictures of Anna!!!!

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment