Wednesday, January 5, 2011

WAITING

As we are patiently waiting. Waiting to complete our home study, dossier and all the other paper work to complete this adoption process. I am reminded today that God can use me in my waiting. He is using me while my faith is growing, deepen of my spiritual roots and to reach out to others.
Is God calling you to something outside your comfort zone? Don't tell HIM no. Reach out for his hand today, HE will walk with you, guide you to what HE has planned for you. Your calling may not be adoption, but it could be. Spend today listening to what God is saying to you.
Today our church is encouraged to have a day of fasting and prayer. I am praying for our sweet precious little girl today. I know God has HIS hand on her today. I am praying for you, that God will touch your heart today, open your mind today to live your life for HIM and only HIM.
Our GOD is amazing. HE loves us so much. Don't tell HIM no any longer.
He is waiting on you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment