Thursday, December 23, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS !

I had to post this sweet picture of the boys with Santa. We went to Matthew's school recently and had breakfast with Santa and got this sweet picture with him. We are all preparing to celebrate Jesus' birthday. I can't believe it is only 2 days away. My how the time flys.
As, we prepare for Jesus' birthday my heart is excited with anticipation, but longing for our daughter that is still so far away from us. I know God is with her preparing her for our family and wrapping her with his protective arms. We are hoping she will be here next year for Christmas. Oh what a wonderful Christmas that will be. Until then, I pray for her, long for her and cry for her. Sweet girl, we love you with all our hearts. We are coming, as soon as we can.
I am also filled with anticipation at what God has in store for us in this coming year. Our church is launching an "Outlive your Life" campaign. Wow! Wait a minute God. I thought you might be finished with us for a while. Well, I guess not. I am so happy to be on this Life's journey with my Savior. Can't wait to see what he does next. I am just leaning on HIM, letting him guide me as he holds my families hand to follow HIM.

Wishing Everyone the Best Christmas Ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment