Friday, December 10, 2010

YAY! THEY CAME TODAY

Hallelujah
Our FBI fingerprints reports came in the mail today. I have been going to the mail box for weeks, opening it and looking in and being disappointed. Today, Mike checked the box and came walking casually in the house and handed me 2 brown envelopes that were from the FBI. I nearly jumped out of my skin, opened them and did the Whoop Hoo dance around our kitchen, yelled and laughed with happiness. Well, it took 6 weeks and 3 days for us to get these reports back and man it felt like 6 months. I am so glad Mike was home to share in the experience and happiness of when these came back to us. I know everything is in God's perfect timing but it sure is hard to wait patiently at times. So, glad to get this back and begin to move forward with our home study and complete our dossier. Precious little girl, we are praying for you, yearning to know your face, and can't wait to swoop you up in our arms and hold you tight.

May the God of Hope fill you with all joy and peace... Romans 15:13

No comments:

Post a Comment