Monday, February 7, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY'S

okay- I'm a little late with this post. My wonderful hubby's birthday was on January 31, also the day we got our email/text from the USCIS. :)
We celebrated with a homemade birthday cake, the boys helped make for their dad. I don't have a picture because my batteries were dead in my camera. We had a wonderful time celebrating Mike's bday. I won't share his age... because it might let you know how old I am too.

Also wanted to wish my precious sister-in-law Dawn Happy Birthday! Her's was this past Saturday!!
I love Birthday's just not mine which will be happening this summer. Yikes.

We have been a little stir crazy with all the winter weather we have had the last month. Snow days- when there's no snow is no fun when your kiddos are home and it's too cold to go out and there's NO snow. This weekend we did enjoy some sunshine:)

No comments:

Post a Comment