Thursday, October 14, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATTHEW!




I can't believe Matthew turned 6 last week. Wow! It seems like yesterday he was a baby.

What a wonderful blessing God has given us. Matthew you are such a precious child of God. You are all boy, full steam ahead, and you keep me on my toes for sure. You have been a blessing beyond words to our family. I love how God made you perfectly, your cheesy smile, your love for others, all your special hugs and most of all your loving heart.





We celebrated with of course a jumper party at our home. Here's a picture of Matthew and a few of his buddies. We all had a great time. I love you Matthew will all my heart. I pray for you daily that soon you will understand where all that love comes from .. Our sweet savior JESUS.

I can't wait to see how you grow over this next year.







No comments:

Post a Comment